Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The basics of WSGI etc.

After reading up on CGI, FastCGI, mod_python for the sake of understanding history, I have started reading about WSGI. It is the current standard interface between servers and frameworks or applications written in Python. There were some great tutorials for learning WSGI here. These introductions were good. I want to read the wsgiref tutorial as well and then probably start exploring werkzeug.

I have little experience with Django and AppEngine and I want to get better at both. Flask is another framework I want to get familiar with. The Web excites me more than other stuff I can do with programming. I should probably write an essay explaining why I like it more than others. Here again, I remind myself to start blogs for coding and opinions. I need to get my own domain and host my personal website soon.

Though this is not the first time I played badminton, I was skeptical about it thinking that it wouldn't be fun, mostly because of my love of cricket. It was foolish to think like that and I am enjoying it now. The other best thing that has happened is that I am waking up at 4.45 a.m. everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment