Monday, December 6, 2010

Fell ill and starving for Ideas

I have been learning stuff for a few weeks now, but there is a dissatisfaction because I am not really using all that I have learned immediately. I understand that I will eventually put it to use some day or the other, it just bothers me that I am not doing it right now. I have been thinking of some ideas to implement to test my knowledge and skill, but I am stuck at choosing which to execute. A few of them are done to death, but I feel that I can do better or it's worth doing for learning's sake.

I wanted to get started with a micro-framework in Python and Flask seemed to be the new hot choice. The documentation is very good and I have finished the QuickStart and Tutorial sections. I feel stuck now because I really can't understand what to do now except start making something. May be I should do that.

Mind controls the body, but it can be the other way around, ask any unhealthy man. My sitting posture in the new chair has brought pain to my ribs. I couldn't stand the pain for a day, but taking pain killers controlled everything and it was gone before I experienced it again. I need to be careful about my posture etc. and make sure that these things don't get in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment